Students may choose to study in any of the Schools, Tertiary And Further Education (TAFE) colleges and Universities in Australia, Canada or Finland. These learning institutions offer world class education and training. These institutions are world leaders in research and training for industry needs and thus ensuring that the graduates are better placed to compete in the global labour market.
白洁被东子老二三p,齐p小短裙Universities, Colleges and Schools are in different locations ranging from metropolitan to regional areas. This gives the students the opportunity to experience different lifestyles, culture and learning environments.
白洁被东子老二三p,齐p小短裙Students wishing to study overseas often do not have relevant information about courses, student visa requirements or how to go about applying for a course at education institutions such as schools, colleges or universities in Australia. Overseas Students & Consulting Services play a pivotal role in supporting prospective students. Support includes but not limited to;
- General information about studying overseas.
- applying for courses for students in various schools, colleges, Institutes and Universities in Australia.
- information on Schools, Colleges, Institutes and Universities profile information
- student visa advice and information,
- supporting students with visa application process
- pre-departure orientation information sessions
Once a student has been successful in gaining an offer to study in Australia, our agents provide all necessary support to ensure that the student start their study without any problems.
OSCS has partnerships and agreements with various universities, TAFE colleges and schools in Australia, Canada and Finland. We provide customised support to current and prospective students wanting to study abroad.